Just a quickie

This week's 5 minute de-cluttering update:


2nd July - First go at the first quarter of the bedroom cupboard (it's big and it's crammed full of stuff so I'm playing it safe and tackling it a little at a time). Got rid of loads of useless papers and a stack of magazines for a friend.


3rd July - I was in migraine territory so didn't do anything. At all.


4th July - Second go at the cupboard - the first go was for throwing out stuff, the second was for organising what was left.


5th July - Moved onto the second quarter of the bedroom cupboard, got rid of a couple of little bits but mainly picked out things that didn't belong there and organised what was left.


6th July - More of a stock take than de-cluttering today as I decided to got through my gift cupboard and remind myself of the gifts I've stashed away there for birthdays and Christmas. Turned out to be a great idea as there were things I'd bought or made and forgotten about, and I was on the verge of buying duplicates.

I've finished off several crochet projects this week and will post about them when the light's better so I can get better photos. I've also been baking bran muffins and have come up with a recipe for them that I want to share with you, so watch this space for something healthy and sweet.

Comments

  1. You have been busy.. looking forward to seeing your crochet projects and the bran muffin recipe.

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment