Let the game begin...



I've collected information about Seasonal Affective Disorder, blogged about it, ordered a new light box (a wearable visor infact).  Now that Britain's seen the first cold weather and dull mornings of the year I can see that it's time to make my personal plan.  This includes planning...

...what habits I need to put in place (exercises etc)
...how I can streamline my morning routine
...any changes I could do with making to how and what I eat
...specific events to look forward to through Winter 
...how to take pressure off myself as my energy dips
...new cold weather clothes and shoes or repairs to existing ones

Fortunately I LOVE making lists!  I've been a list maker all my life, and my first response to a challenge is to make a list.  So off I go to merrily write things down in an orderly fashion before moving on to the delight of ticking them off when they're done.

So Winter, let the game begin.


Comments

  1. I cant imagine how horrible it must be to suffer from SAD. I hope the measures you put in place do the trick for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment