Catch Up

Here'a a lightening round up of some of the things I've been doing whilst away from Blogland.

I've been letting sleeping eggs lie...


...found a broken sewing machine table by the side of the road and gave it a new life with a clean down and some home-made chalk paint...



...finished Celestarium (at last!)...


...and started a happy, wavey, rainbow cushion cover...


...I became a Reiki Master! And have set up a blog about it...



...I've learnt to make orgonite...


...and cards...


...started studying again...



...I visited Mablethorpe in March, which was very cold...


...and Budapest in June, which was very hot.



I've had a lot to blog about and wish now that I had, and I'm looking forward to writing again. I've missed having a record to look back on, a blog is a fine way to track your own ups and downs and capture the things you've enjoyed.

Comments